Rules for depositing and withdrawing funds
EXNESS clients have access to the following deposit/withdrawal methods:
EXNESS LIMITED processes deposits/withdrawals using the following payment systems:
- Skrill (Moneybookers)
- Perfect Money
If you deposit funds using an electronic payment system, you must withdraw the funds using the same payment system.
General terms and conditions for depositing and withdrawing funds.
General rules for depositing and withdrawing funds.
1. The term “Instant” in the table shall be understood to mean that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by financial department specialists.
2. Funds may only be withdrawn to clients’ personal accounts in order to ensure financial security and prevent money laundering.
3. EXNESS Group will not accept direct payments or payments benefitting third parties; clients can find all necessary information for their transactions in the Personal Area.
4. Deposits and withdrawals may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a deposit or withdrawal is not carried out instantly, it will be completed within 24 hours.
5. If there is a discrepancy between information in the table and information in the Personal Area, information in the Personal Area is deemed to be correct.
6. The Company shall not be liable for delays in processing deposits and withdrawals if such delays are caused by the payment system.
7. Funds may be transferred instantly between accounts of the same type. Internal transfers are not available to clients who use credit cards to fund their trading accounts.
8. If a client funds his/her trading account using multiple payment systems or multiple wallets within the same payment system, funds must be withdrawn proportionally to those wallets/accounts.
9. EXNESS retains the right to change the processing time for deposits and withdrawals without notifying clients in advance.
10. EXNESS Group may place limits on the payment systems available to clients from certain countries.