Our Company has encountered steady and significant organizational growth and is embarking on a continued expansion of global businesses and support functions. We are looking to hire a strong and motivated Finance Professional to join our Finance Team as a Financial Control Manager.
The person will be reporting to the Group CFO and will be responsible for the finance team based in our Head Quarters in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Functional Responsibility: The role involves management of two primary teams:
1. P2P (Procure to Pay)
2. Accounting & Reporting (primarily IFRS)
- Geographical Responsibility: The team is currently focused only on specific regions/entities but you will be responsible for centralizing Financial Accounting & Reporting for all regions from the Cyprus head office
1. Key role in the implementation of the firm's new Financial Accounting and P2P platform – SAP B-One. The blueprint design is complete and you will be expected to play a key role in ensuring its implementation
2. Once SAP is in place you will need to hire and develop a small Accounting and Reporting team and bring in-house the relevant activities that are currently outsourced in Cyprus, UK and Singapore.
3. Once SAP is in place you will be responsible for developing Cost Reporting processes across the Company, derived from SAP / SAP BI.
Note: much of the following will be part of the role only once SAP is in place. Until then you will need to work with the outsource providers to oversee the same functions.
1. Team management of a small team (now 2 people, will be 4-5 people).
2. Responsible for all aspects of Procure to Pay (P2P) including vendor db management, invoice & expense processing, payment processing, reconciliation.
3. Responsible for all aspects of Financial Accounting & Reporting, including:
4. Review of monthly CySEC regulatory returns and associated financial accounts
5. Responsible for providing CySEC with timely responses to queries.
6. Coordination of audit for the holding company Exness Global (other entities TBD).
7. Ensuring payroll is processed smoothly and in timely manner
8. You will be expected to be hands on and actually produce financial accounts for at least one of the main companies
9. Ensuring Finance procedures / processes are complete and up to date.
1. CFO: reporting directly to the CFO, you will work hand in hand to ensure the smooth development and maintenance of the LEC teams within Finance in line with best practice and the global vision.
2. IT/CTO: Technology plays a key part in our Company and you will need to establish firm relationships with the CTO and his team to ensure accurate and timely information as well as ensuring that SAP and future system enhancements are developed smoothly and with consideration for plans for the wider technology architecture.
3. Country Heads: Cyprus, Singapore, UK (Russia TBC).
Exness is an international financial organization and a leader on the Forex market. Exness offices are located around the world.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that all applications will be handled with extreme confidentiality. An attractive remuneration package plus benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.