This Contest is open to any person aged 18 and over and every entrant to the Contest shall be deemed to have read and accepted these rules and conditions.
The Contest is not sponsored, recommended by, controlled, or affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Sina Weibo, Instagram, QQ, Wechat and the recipient of any information transmitted by the Contest entrants is Exness. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Sina Weibo, Instagram, QQ, Wechat bear no responsibility in relation to the Contest.
1. Each person may enter the Contest only once with one photo.
2. Winners of any stage of the Contest are not eligible to enter any subsequent stages.
3. Exness reserves the right to disqualify any entrant to the Contest, at any stage of the Contest for the following reasons:
4. To enter the Contest, a person must submit a photo to the official page of the Contest in the website. The subject of such photo shall be what makes people’s hearts race, be it rock climbing, sky diving or their favorite driver winning a Formula 1 race.
5. The entrants to the Contest must provide true, correct and current details of their name, email address, mailing address, and contact telephone number. Otherwise, Exness reserves the right to disqualify incorrect and incomplete entrants to the Contest and does not guarantee receipt of the notification of the results of the Contest and/or correct delivery of any of the prizes.
6. By submitting an entry to the Contest each person expressly grants permission to Exness for the use of that person’s contact details for Exness' marketing objectives (for example, in a press release about the results of the contest).
7. Each entrant to the Contest confirms that he/she owns the copyright to the photo entered in the Contest as its author. Each photo entered to the Contest must be the entrant’s work, it must not be copied, must not contain any third party materials and/or content that the entrant to the Contest has no permission to use, must not include any trademarks and must not show any inappropriate or dangerous behavior, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owned by the entrant to the Contest to any third persons.
8. Entrants to the Contest confirm that each individual whose image is featured in the photos entered in the Contest has given written consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this Contest and in accordance with the Contest rules and conditions. When an individual whose image is featured in a photo entered in the Contest is less than 18 years old, the entrant to the Contest shall confirm that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant written consent. Upon declaring an entrant to the Contest as a winner at any stage of the Contest, such winner must have available and provide the aforementioned written consent to Exness upon request.
9. Photos entered to the Contest must be clear and of high resolution (no less than 1000 pixels in the longest dimension).
10. By entering a photo to the contest page, you grant Exness the permission to use the specific photo on www.exness.com and other online platforms.
11. It is up to the discretion of Exness to decide as to which photos should be published.
12. All entrants to the Contest undertake to share the Contest page in his or her Facebook timeline (or if the entrant to the Contest resides in China - on Sina Weibo) and provide a link to the post upon the request of Exness.
13. The contest will be held in three stages:
14. The winner of each stage of the Contest shall be determined by a panel of judges comprised by one representative of Infiniti Red Bull Racing and one representative of Exness.
15. The winner of each stage of the Contest will receive a prize delivered by either postal or courier service. The method of delivery of the prizes shall be determined by Exness based on the winner's location. Exness shall not bear any responsibility in the unforeseen event that the prize is lost or damaged during its delivery to the winners.
16. After the prize has been received, the winner undertakes to take a photo of the prize and post it on his or her Facebook account (if the winner resides in China, the photo must be posted on the winner's Sina Weibo account). This post must be publicly available for viewing and published on the page for at least 14 days.
17. The winner of the Contest will be announced before October 30, 2015. The final winner of the Contest shall be chosen among the winners of the three stages, by the aforementioned panel of judges.
18. The winner of any stage of the Contest will receive a replica of helmet of the Infiniti Red Bull Racing driver, signed by the driver and the final winner will receive a trip to the 2015 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX, including airfare, transfers, accommodations (at least three nights), - all courtesy of Exness. If the Contest winner needs to obtain a visa to visit the United Arab Emirates, the Contest winner shall directly bear the costs for the visa. Exness shall be under no responsibility to exchange the prize of the final winner of the Contest in the form of cash if the overall winner is unable to attend the Grand Prix due to visa-related reasons or for any other reason whatsoever.
19. Exness reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant to the Contest without providing any explanation and/or reason.
20. Exness may distribute both the general results of the contest as well as the results for each contest participant in online and offline media outlets.
21. The winners of any stage of the Contest as well as the final winner of the Contest will be notified by email and telephone. If it is not possible to reach any of the winners of the Contest within two weeks from the date of announcement of such winner, the company reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant to the Contest, being next in the Contest ranking.
22. Exness reserves the right to cancel or amend the Contest or the Rules and Conditions or the winner prizes without notice in the event of catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipates breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Exness control.
23. The present Rules and Conditions shall be governed by Cyprus law and all entrants to the Contest consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus in all matters regarding it except to the extent that Exness invokes the jurisdiction of the courts of any other country.