Risk Disclosure Statements
The following Risk Disclosure Statements are intended to inform the Client about risks associated with trading on the financial markets. The Client shall be aware of possibility of these risks resulting in losses. The Statements are informative in nature and shall not be construed by the Client as an exhaustive list of all potential risks.
1. Use of Leverage
Using leverage during execution of orders may have a significant impact on a Client's trading account, even with small changes in instrument quotes. The Client should realize that if the market trend is against his/her/its open positions, there is a high possibility of incurring losses greater than the initial deposit and any additional funds intended to maintain open positions. The Client shall take full responsibility for the use of his/her/its own resources as well as any risks.
2. Instrument Fluctuation
Most of the instruments used on the financial markets can fluctuate substantially over the course of a day and may yield both losses and profits.
3. Technical Risks
3.1. The Company shall not be responsible for the Client's financial losses incurred due to the failure of electrical, communication or information systems.
3.2. When using the client terminal, the Client shall bear risks due to the following causes:
- 1.defects in equipment, software, connection from the Client's side
- 2.improper functioning of the Client's equipment
- 3.errors in the Client's terminal settings
- 4.late upgrade of the Client's terminal version
- 5.failure on the part of the Client to follow instructions for using the client terminal.
3.3. The Client should be aware that it may occasionally be impossible to reach an operator to place orders by phone, especially during periods of heavy call volume.
4. Market Risks
The Client agrees that the time for processing Client requests and instructions may increase during volatile market conditions.
5. Trading Platform Risks
- 5.1. The Client understands that his/her/its instructions will be executed in the order in which they arrive at the Company's server. As a result, if the Client's first request is not processed, the next one cannot be sent. If the second request arrives before the first order is executed, the second request shall be rejected. The Client bears responsibility for the execution of unplanned trading operations under the second request for execution before receiving information about the results of his/her/its first request.
- 5.2. The Client shall acknowledge that closing of order's window or position shall not entail cancellation of incoming request of the Client.
- 5.3. Quotes provided to the Client by server of the Company shall be acknowledged by the Client as the only valid ones. In case of errors in connection between the client terminal and the Company's server, the Client may receive unreached information about quotes from the quote base in the client terminal.
6. Communication risk
- 6.1. The Client shall be aware of the risk of unauthorized access to information sent by the Client via e-mail if such information is not encrypted.
- 6.2. The Company shall not be responsible for financial losses of the Client incurred due to delay or non-receipt by the Client of the Company's message.
- 6.3. The Client shall be responsible for the safety of confidential data regarding access to his/her/its trading account, as well as confidential data provided by the Company. The Company shall not be responsible for financial losses incurred due to disclosure by the Client of such information to a third party.
7. Webmoney: Risks Acknowledgment
Offered goods and services are not provided on order of a person or company, who runs WebMoney Transfer System. We are an independent entity providing services and making decisions about pricing and offers ourselves. Companies, running WebMoney Transfer System do not receive any commission, interest fees or any other awards/refunds for the provided goods or services and are not liable for our activities.
Verification done by WebMoney Transfer System only confirms the accuracy of our contact details and prove the identity. Verification is performed on our own intention and doesn't mean or show our connection with WebMoney System operators sales.
8. Force majeure
The Company shall not be responsible for financial losses of the Client due to force majeure.