This mobile trading terminal is designed for use on the iPhone and iPad running iOS 4.0 and higher.
1. Getting started
1.1 . Installation
1) To install the terminal, it must first be downloaded at: MT4 MetaQuotes (iOS 4.0+) ("Downloads", Mobile Terminal for iPhone/iPad).
2) Once on the MetaQuotes website, tap "Free" in the top left corner. Then tap "Install".
3) Enter your Apple ID password and tap "OK".
4) The mobile terminal will start downloading automatically.
After a few seconds the MetaTrader icon will appear on your desktop.
On first launch of the mobile terminal, you will be asked to allow push notifications (you can either allow or disallow this).
1) To begin working with the mobile terminal, you must connect to an existing account.
2) Select the server (enter our company name - Exness - and select the required server based on your registration data.
3) Enter the username and password for your trading account and tap "Done".
Quotes for financial instruments are shown in your mobile terminal in real time. You can choose how quotes are displayed: "Simple" (symbol, Ask and Bid prices) or "Detailed" (adds time of last tick, spread, Low and High prices).
2.1. How to add a symbol to the "Quotes" section:
1) In the "Quotes" section tap the "red plus" in the top right corner of the screen.
2) Select the desired instrument, e.g. XAUUSDm, in the "Add Symbol" menu:
3) To add a symbol to the "Quotes" section, tap the "green plus" to its left.
2.2. To delete a symbol from the main window of the "Quotes" section:
1) In the "Quotes" section tap the "Edit" button in the top left corner of the screen.
2) Select the symbol to be deleted, e.g. USDDKKm.
3) To delete a symbol from the main window of the "Quotes" section, select the symbol and tap the red basket icon to the right of the symbol. Then tap "Done".
To open the chart for any pair, tap the symbol the pair's symbol in the "Quotes" section and tap "Chart".
You can use three types of real-time charts in the mobile terminal: Bars, Japanese candlesticks, and broken line.
You can also select the desired timeframe. The mobile terminal supports 7 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1.
Thirty technical indicators are available for technical analysis within the mobile terminal. From the "Chart settings" menu you can add indicators to the chart or remove them.
4.1. Opening an order:
1) There are three ways to open an order:
In the "Quotes" section, tap the symbol and then tap "Trade".
In the "Chart" section, tap anywhere on the chart and then tap "Trade".
In the "Trading" section, tap "Open position".
2) In the new order menu, enter the desired order size, symbol, and execution type. Tap "Next" in the top right corner of the screen.
The mobile terminal supports all types of order execution: instant execution, pending order (Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Stop).
3) Then you can enter the order's values for Stop Loss, Take Profit, Deviation.
Tap "Sell" or "Buy".
4) You will receive a notification that the order has been successfully opened.
4.2. Closing an order:
Open orders are shown in the "Trade" section. Tap an order to see its details (S/L, T/P, order ID, calculated swap etc.).
To close an order, press and hold. Then tap "Close".
Confirm that you want to close the order. You will receive a notification that the order has been closed.